Household electricians covering the whole of Glasgow
If you’re looking for a reliable domestic electrician with over 30 years experience, for maintenance contracts or repair contracts in Glasgow, then look no further. From rewires and lighting to fault finding and portable appliance testing in Glasgow, Alwurk Electric are the company to call, for a comprehensive all round service completed to the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism.
Alwurk Electric Ltd are based in Johnstone, covering Glasgow, and West of Scotland. No job is too small or large. From the installation of an smoke alarm fitting, through electrical safety checks, to an extra socket or a part or complete rewire to your house.
Domestic Electricians Glasgow
– Domestic New Build Wiring Installations
– House Rewiring
– Distribution Boards, Consumer Units & Fuse Boxes
– Extra Sockets, Switches, Lights & Earth Bonding
– Domestic External & Security Lighting
– Electric Underfloor Heating Installers
– Smoke Alarm & Fire Alarms
– Domestic Burglar Alarms & CCTV Systems
– Electric Cookers, Heaters & Showers
– Garden & Garage Sockets & Lighting
– Ventilation Systems & Extractor Fans
– Full Domestic Electrical System Check & Certification
– Private Homes and Flats Rewired
– EV Charging Points
Alwurk Domestic Electricians Glasgow | Areas Covered
Glasgow, Coatbridge, Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch, Paisley, East Kilbride, Milngavie, Bearsden, Clydebank, Paisley, Houstoun, Largs, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, North Ayrshire, East Renfrewshire, Glasgow West End, Glasgow City Centre, Inverclyde, Greenock, Linwood, Elderslie, Johnstone, East & West Dunbartonshire.
Alwurk Electric Limited meet all the latest government regulations and legislation guidelines.
In Scotland, social landlords are required to meet the minimum Scottish Housing Quality Standard (SHQS). Meeting the SQHS includes compliance with the Technical Guide for healthy, safe and secure homes, requiring safe electrical systems. The Scottish Housing Regulator expects compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations including electrical safety.